Friday, October 7, 2011

Eating salad with chopsticks

I would live in Marin county if I had a million dollars to spend on a house.  The weather is perfect and the opportunities for outdoor activity are endless.  I don't have that much money, so I'll just settle for visiting twice every year.  

I stayed with some super friendly white people who offered their gorgeous place on the ultra SWPL site http://www.airbnb.com (which I highly recommend).  

When I stayed with these white people (who are typical Marin liberals with a strong granola influence), I watched them eat a salad with chopsticks.  Oh white people, how I love ya'll.  

1 comment:

  1. There is proper etiquette when using chopsticks, just like how there are proper ways to use spoon and fork. These are normally held using the right hand, but it is generally accepted for people to use it using the left hand.

    Asianideas

    ReplyDelete